Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a caring and compassionate nature? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Bank Support Worker.
At Hollybank we believe in quality of life, for life, and our dedicated workforce help us to promote this in our 10 residential services and beyond. We support individuals with profound and multiple learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and complex health needs, so it’s vtial that our carers are Confident, Curious, Happy, and Kind. Does that sound like you? Get in touch with us, or apply today!
- Provide personal care and support to individuals in our residential services
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Prepare and serve meals, ensuring dietary requirements are met
- Assist with mobility and transfers, using appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ensure daily documentation is kept up to date and accurate
- Engage in meaningful activities to promote social interaction and independance
- Maintain a clean and safe environment, ensuring hygiene standards are met
- Collaborate with colleagues and external healthcare professionals to ensure positive outcomes
- Provide emotional support and companionship to our adults, promoting their overall well-being
- Previous experience as a carer or in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Compassionate and empathetic nature, with a genuine desire to help others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual, and trustworthy
- Basic knowledge of health and safety practices
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and evenings
As an employer we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- An open and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a head start.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
To find out more call Jodie Edgar-Brown on 01924 490833 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately Hollybank are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.