Role: Bradbury Centre Attendant
Location: Mirfield (WF14 0DQ)
Hours: 37hrs per week, including some weekend working
We’re Hollybank, a School and Residential Care Provider based in West Yorkshire. We provide a range of care and support services for children, young people, and adults with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own! We’re seeking to recruit a Bradbury Centre Attendant to join our dedicated enrichment team based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire – could this be you? As this role will involve frequent use of a Hydrotherapy pool, you must be a confident swimmer.
What we look for from our staff:
- Confidence – being self-assured, asking for help when you need it and challenging behaviour or practices that you feel are inappropriate or unsafe.
- Curiosity – being inquisitive and welcoming change, asking questions about the way that we do things and why, and putting yourself forward to try new things.
- Happiness – being cheerful and positive, bringing your best self to work and sharing your enthusiasm for life with the people we are here to support.
- Kindness – being caring and compassionate, reaching out to your colleagues if they look like they’re struggling, being an active member of the team and working together to achieve shared goals.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A comprehensive employee assistance program, including support for mental health, a company sick pay scheme, and a life insurance benefit.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Training & Development opportunities to support your development.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
To find out more, please call Nicola Kerrod on 01924 490833 for an informal chat or via email on [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK.