Hollybank Trust, founded in 1954 has achieved a reputation of attaining very high care standards, working with children, young people and adults who have profound and multiple learning disabilities and complex needs. Due to the expansion of our children’s services, we are now looking for some excellent new people to join our teams in Brambles in Mirfield.
Brambles is an 8-bed home for younger children with profound and multiple learning disabilities. At Brambles, the vibrant and enthusiastic team love to foster a fun and vibrant environment, promote skill-building, and celebrate achievements – and they’re also not shy of a good karaoke party! This is an active and busy environment but also a lot of fun.
What we look for from our staff:
- Confidence – being self-assured, asking for help when you need it and challenging behaviour or practices that you feel are inappropriate or unsafe.
- Curiosity – being inquisitive and welcoming change, asking questions about the way that we do things and why, and putting yourself forward to try new things.
- Happiness – being cheerful and positive, bringing your best self to work and sharing your enthusiasm for life with the people we are here to support.
- Kindness – being caring and compassionate, reaching out to your colleagues if they look like they’re struggling, being an active member of the team and working together to achieve shared goals.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A comprehensive employee assistance program, including support for mental health, a company sick pay scheme, and a life insurance benefit.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Training & Development opportunities to support your development.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
To find out more, please contact Lauren Binks on [email protected] or 01924490833
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your initial DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.
Due to Ofsted Regulations we cannot accept CVs for this role. You must complete a full application form to be considered for a role in our Children’s Services or School.