We are a charity founded in 1954 and have a number of adult and children’s residential homes, including an outstanding school, on-site speech therapy, physiotherapy, and hydro-therapy services. We have achieved a reputation of attaining very high service standards, working with children, young people and adults who have complex and multiple physical disabilities and associated communication, sensory and learning difficulties
What we look for from our staff:
- Confidence – being self-assured, asking for help when you need it and challenging behaviour or practices that you feel are inappropriate or unsafe.
- Curiosity – being inquisitive and welcoming change, asking questions about the way that we do things and why, and putting yourself forward to try new things.
- Happiness – being cheerful and positive, bringing your best self to work and sharing your enthusiasm for life with the people we are here to support.
- Kindness – being caring and compassionate, reaching out to your colleagues if they look like they’re struggling, being an active member of the team and working together to achieve shared goals.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A comprehensive employee assistance program, including support for mental health, a company sick pay scheme, and a life insurance benefit.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Training & Development opportunities to support your development.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
To find out more, please call Kim Birkett on 01924 490833 for an informal chat or via email on [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.
Please also ensure that you complete all of your application form including full work history