We’re Hollybank, a School and Residential Care Provider based in West Yorkshire. We provide a range of care and support services for children, young people, and adults with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own! We’re seeking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic driver and caretaker to join the team at Willow Court in Mirfield – could this be you?
You will need to have a full UK driving licence, good DIY skills, and be able to work on your own initiative. Above all else, we want someone that shares in our values. These are:
- Treating people with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Working together as a team to ensure we are the best at what we do.
- Being confident enough to ask questions and challenge ideas.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary with enhanced rates for Bank Holidays and overtime.
- Training to give you the skills and knowledge you know to be a great support worker.
- An open, honest, and supportive working environment.
- Paid pre-employment training (paid in salary after starting).
- A fantastic refer a friend scheme that rewards you for recommending new staff to us.
- Employee discounts with high street and online retailers, cinemas, and restaurants.
To find out more, please call Lauren Binks on 01924490833 or [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.