Role: Night Senior Support Worker
Location: The Poplars, Mirfield
Salary: £13.08/hr (plus enhanced rates for overtime and bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours per week, including alternate weekend working
Poplars is a 12-bed, vibrant and dynamic residential service for adults with learning disabilities and positive behaviour support needs. Our dedicated and supportive team is dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences and building meaningful relationships with the adults we support and to enable them to lead enriched, fulfilled lives.
When you join our team, you will have the privilege of working with unique and amazing individuals and playing a part in developing their abilities and helping them to achieve their goals and life-long aspirations.
As a Night Senior Support Worker at Poplars, your role will be as varied as the adults we care for , but day to day duties will include:
- Supervising our dedicated team of Support Workers
- Promoting person-centred, high quality care
- Conducting supervisions and one to ones with staff
- Auditing, updating, and reviewing documentation
- Administering and auditing medication(s)
What we ask for from our staff:
- A desire to work towards the highest possible standards
- Experience in a similar setting, in a senior or leadership role
- An open mind and the ability to think outside the box
- A positive, can-do attitude and a friendly, caring nature
As an employer we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- An open and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a head start.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
To find out more call Jodie Edgar-Brown on 01924 490833 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.