Role: Registered Manager
Location: Mirifled (WF14 0DQ)
Hours: Full-time (37hrs), across 5 days with flexibility to support the service needs
Hollybank Trust is a charitable Trust based in West and South Yorkshire, and we are proud of our reputation for excellence over our rich history.
We have ten residential homes, seven of these are on our main site in Mirfield, one is in Holmfirth, one in Barnsley and one in South Kirkby. Each home has been designed to support specific needs and all have access to our education, enrichment, therapeutic and clinical services.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join our leadership team at our Mirfield site, overseeing a 13-bed service for adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and complex needs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- To provide day to day leadership and effectively manage the care home.
- To manage and to be accountable for all aspects of a care home for adults with complex disabilities and associated learning, sensory and physical disabilities.
- To effectively lead an integrated team of support and social care staff.
- To ensure appropriate, personalised support is available to meet the needs of each adult in order to maximise their independence.
- To deliver agreed plans to provide support services and manage staff availability and cover effectively.
- To ensure the implementation of Trust policies, practices, and standards in the performance of duties including person centred support planning, equal opportunities, health and safety, GDPR and CQC, NMC and other required legislation, guidance or standards.
This is not an exhaustive list, and you are encouraged to read the full Job Description prior to applying.
What we ask for from our staff:
- A commitment to providing quality and person-centred care
- Treating people with compassion, dignity, and respect
- Working together as a team to ensure we are the best at what we do.
- Being confident enough to ask questions and challenge ideas.
As an employer we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A great pension scheme, and life insurance scheme.
To find out more, please call Jodie Edgar-Brown on 01924490833 for an informal chat or request a paper application form via email on [email protected]
Unfortunately we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK.
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.