- To deliver a high-quality nursing service to meet the needs of individual people with profound and complex disabilities.
- To be responsible for the assessment of their nursing needs and the development, implementation, and evaluation of care plans
- To provide day to day management and operational control of the service alongside and during the absence of the newly appointed Registered Manager.
- To provide holistic support to our adults following the Trust’s principles and behaviours.
- To provide the highest quality of nursing care, support, and community experience to assist our adults who have a range of complex disabilities to maintain a degree of independence and improved quality of life.
- To work alongside our strong team, to enhance, develop and strength an already exciting service, and to give experiences to our clients that may extend their life skills.
- To support and enhance our electronic documentation
- To foster and build positive relationships with other professionals
- To be dynamic and individual to yourself and be part of a team that likes to fill our clients lives with fun, enthusiasm, and laughter.
You will need a good, strong work ethic, along with some experience of working with adults and young people with PMLD and complex needs. If successful, you will have a good in-depth induction, with access to our extensive in-house training.
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure you meet the required criteria. If a suitable candidate is appointed prior to the closing date of this advert, we reserve the right to close this advert early.
What we look for from our staff:
- Confidence – being self-assured, asking for help when you need it and challenging behaviour or practices that you feel are inappropriate or unsafe.
- Curiosity – being inquisitive and welcoming change, asking questions about the way that we do things and why, and putting yourself forward to try new things.
- Happiness – being cheerful and positive, bringing your best self to work and sharing your enthusiasm for life with the people we are here to support.
- Kindness – being caring and compassionate, reaching out to your colleagues if they look like they’re struggling, being an active member of the team and working together to achieve shared goals.
What we Offer
- NMC Pin renewal reimbursement
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays and Overtime.
- An open and supportive working culture.
- Paid pre-employment training.
- Employee benefits and rewards, including retailer discounts.
- Free parking on site.
To find out more, please call David Blondin or Rebecca Wilby on 01924 490833 or email [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK.
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.