Willow Court is a bright and lively residential and nursing service in Mirfield. The service is home to 19 Adults who have profound and multiple learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and complex health needs.
This role would suit somebody with experience of household maintenance tasks, DIY, and a good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations. As the role will require some heavy lifting, you should be physically fit and active, and as the role will require some driving our of Trust vehicles you should have a full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
Day to day tasks will include hanging shelves, putting together furniture, moving furniture and general porterage duties, and ensuring the grounds around the building are kept tidy and accesible for our adults and young people. The role is available for a 12hr per week contract, with opportunities to pick up additional hours on occasion.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.?
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A comprehensive employee assistance program, including support for mental health, a company sick pay scheme, and a life insurance benefit.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Training & Development opportunities to support your development.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
To find out more, please contact David Blondin or Becky Wilby on 01924 491205 for an informal chat or via email on [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your initial DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.?
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.