Role: Night Senior Support Worker
Location: Mirfield, WF14 0DQ
Hours: 25hrs per week, across 2 night shifts (this will include alternate weekend working)
Unfortunately Hollybank are not able to offer candidates sponsorship to work in the UK
At Hollybank Trust we believe in providing high-quality, person-centred care to the adults and young people we support. Our dedicated residential teams work with our therapists, enrichment team, and clinical team to ensure that we provide quality of life, for life.
As a Night Senior Support Worker in one of our vibrant and welcoming services, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of highly skilled night support workers who provide person-centred support for adults and young people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and complex needs overnight. The role also involves medication administration and auditing, finance auditing, care planning, and rota management.
Some relevant experience is required but additional training will be given, and you do not need to be a driver to apply for this role.
What we look for from our staff:
- Confidence – Suggesting new ways of working, not being afraid to ask questions, challenging poor practice when you see it.
- Curiosity – Not seeing any lack of experience as a barrier, asking why we do things in the way we do them, and looking for ways to learn and develop.
- Happiness – Being a reliable and positive person, being outgoing and vibrant, and enjoying the work you do.
- Kindness – Putting the adults first and working in a person-centred way, supporting your colleagues, and looking after yourself!
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A comprehensive employee assistance program, including support for mental health, a company sick pay scheme, and a life insurance benefit.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Training & Development opportunities to support your development.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
To find out more, please contact our recruitment team on 01924 490833 or email [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy.
We will ask you to pay for your initial DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.?
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen.