Role: Support Worker
Location: Rowan Court, Holmfirth
Hours: 22.5 – 37.5 hrs per week
Ideally located for people living in Meltham, Honley, and Huddersfield, and with great public transport links, Rowan Court is a vibrant 15-bed residential service for adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities and complex needs. The service is lively, vibrant, and welcoming, and the staff team are supportive and always happy to share their knowledge and experience to ensure our adults get the best possible care.
Each of the three floors has its own personality, suited to meet the needs of the adults we care for, but day to day duties will include:
- Supporting with personal care
- Supporting with eating and drinking
- Helping adults to attend social activities and community-based events
- Ensuring people are provided with opportunities for independence
What we ask for from our staff:
- Enthusiasm for getting out and about and doing activities with the adults
- A desire to go above and beyond to make a real difference to the lives of others
- An open mind and the ability to think outside the box
- A positive, can-do attitude and a friendly, caring nature
- Reliability and flexibility as we offer a 24/7 service to our adults
As an employer we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- An open and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a head start.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
To find out more contact Lauren Binks on 01924 490833 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your inital DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident Employer. Please let us know on your application about any adjustments that you require for your interview, or give us a call to discuss your application in more detail.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL