Hours: 28-30 hours per week
Salary: £15,433.60/pa – £16,536.00/pa (this will be reviewed after your probation period)
Location: Mirfield, West Yorkshire
About the job:
You’ll work with our People Development Advisor in all aspects of training to ensure the organisational learning and development needs are met. Day to day duties will include:
- To maintain the training matrix through regular and timely inputting of course attendance and achievement.
- To input new starter information, remove all leavers, recording of training attended and completed thereby ensuring all staff training records are accurate and up to date.
- To maintain all staff training records in accordance with GDPR Regulations.
- To provide KPI data to all departments to ensure that managers have oversight of their service achievements and support them to meet the required target % of completion.
- To issue email reminders to all staff members and managers prior to training attendance and manage course bookings to ensure optimum uptake of training.
- To prepare all course materials well in advance of training courses.
- Ensure training rooms are set up in readiness for the training and left tidy at the end of the training.
This is not an exhaustive list, so please review the full job description prior to applying.
This is an exciting entry-level role that would suit someone who is eager to work within a busy HR team, specifically with a focus on the training and development of our workforce.Ideally you will have some experience in the Health & Social Care sector, and it is essential that you have a strong administrative background.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Sophie Garside on 01924490833 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately we are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. We will ask you to pay for your initial DBS check, unless you have a portable DBS, and then the cost of this will be reimbursed to you upon successful completion of your probation period.
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident Employer. Please let us know on your application about any adjustments that you require for your interview, or give us a call to discuss your application in more detail.